Fikrul

Apple Tree Story Motivation


APPLE TREE STORY MOTIVATION

Once upon a time, there was a huge apple tree.A little boy likes to come and play every day.
He loves to climb up trees, eat apples, sleep a little while in the shadow of an apple tree ...
He loves the apple tree and the tree loves to play with him.

Time goes by .......
The little boy is an adult and he days no longer plays around the tree. One day the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad.

"Let's play with me," the apple tree begged.
I'm no longer a child, I do not 'play around trees anymore.

"The boy replied," I want toys. I need money to buy it. 

" Sorry, but I have no money ... .."
but you can take my apple and sell it. Then you will have money.

The boy is very happy. He then plucked all the apples on the tree and left happily.
The boy never came back after he took the apple.
The tree was sad.
One day the boy came back and the tree was very happy.

"Let's play with me" said the apple tree.
I do not have time to play.
I have to work for my family.
We needed a home to live in.
Can you help me?

"Sorry but I do not have a home." But you can cut my branches to build your house. Then the boy cut down all the branches and branches from the tree and left happily.
The tree was happy to see him happy, but the boy had not been back since then.
The tree is lonely and sad.
One day in the summer, the boy returned and the tree was so excited.

"Let's play with me!" Said the tree.

"I'm very sad and getting old."
I want to go sailing to relax with myself.
Can you give me a boat? "...

"Use my tree trunk to build a boat."
You can sail away and be happy.
Then the boy cut a tree trunk to make a boat.
He went sailing and never appeared for a very long time.
Finally, the boy returned after he left for many years.

"Sorry, my son, but I do not have anything for you anymore.
No more apples for ananda. ... "said tree" ... ..

"I have no teeth to bite " the boy replied.

"No more bars for you to climb".

"I'm too old for that now," the boy said.

"I really can not give anything ... .. the only thing left is the root of dying" said the apple tree with tears.

"I do not need much now, just a place to rest. I'm tired after so many years. " The boy replied.

"Nice! The Old Tree root is the best place to lean on and rest there. "

"Come on, let's sit with me and rest"
The boy sat down and the tree was very happy
and smile with tears ...

Moral message:  

This is a story for everyone.
Trees are our parents.
When we were kids, or still kids, we loved playing with Mom and Dad ...
As we grow slowly into adulthood, we slowly forget to say hello when we get home and go straight to our room, or even leave them at home ...
only come to them when we need something like money or when we are in trouble.
No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they can to make you happy.
You may think that the boy is cruel to the tree ..
but that is how some of us all treat our parents ....
Fikrul

About Fikrul -

Sekedar Blog yang sederhana, dan hanya ingin berbagi. Karena Sebaik-baik manusia adalah orang yang bermanfaat bagi orang lain

Subscribe for our all latest news and updates right in your inbox :

Berkomentar u/ kritik & saran yg baik, demi kemajuan bersama,,