Unknown

Drama Text Onion and Garlic (Bawang putih & Bawang Merah)



Drama Text Onion and Garlic (Bawang putih & Bawang Merah)A long time ago, there live a couple husband and wife. Them have a very beautiful daughter, the name is Garlic. 
Her father was a seller, he like a long trip. Them have neighbor is a widow and her daughter
name Onion.
The Mama Onion was jealous to the Garlic Mom's because she is rich. Same like onion,
she was jealous to the
Garlic because  she is more beautiful than her. One time 
Garlic Dad's want to go to the city.


Garlic Dad's     : Mama, I will go to the city for a some days.
Garlic mom's   : I just want to say be carefull in there!


Tomorrow morning......


Garlic Dad's     : Mama, Garlic, I go first, take care your self. I love you.
Garlic Mom's   : I love you too, and be carefull, Papa!”
Garlic               : Be carefull dad, I love you too!

And, Garlic Dad's left them. A few days later, When Garlic going to the river, Onion Mom's and
Onion start their evil plan.


Onion Mom's    : Onion, Should we poisoned Garlic mom's?
Onion                : Yes, I agree. We must kill her right now!

Onion mom give a poison to the foods her made. And her give the poisoned food to Garlic mom's.

Onion Mom's     : Mama White, I made a food for you.
Onion                 : Ya, Eat quickly.
Garlic Mom's     : Ouh... Thank you very much!


Garlic Mom's carry that food to inside the house and eat it. But, she felt dizzy and faint.

Garlic Mom's     : Help me...... Help!

A few minutes later, Garlic come back from the river and see her mother faint on the floor.

Garlic                 : Mama... Whats happen?
Garlic Mom's     : Umh... Garlicccc....
Garlic                 : Mama...Mama, are you okay?
Garlic Mom's     : Bawang Putih..I'm sorry..I can't keep you again..take care yourself,kid!
Garlic                 : Mama.... dont leave me,Ma!


Garlic’s cry heard by Mama Red and Bawang Merah, them laught happily. A few
days later Papa White came.


Garlic Dad's       : Hello everybody....!! I’m home...!
Garlic                 : Papa...Mama...Mama, pa...!
Garlic Dad's       : Calm down... What’s wrong with Mama?
Garlic                 : Mama has been past away..
Garlic Dad's       : ...

A few month ago....

Garlic Dad's       : Garlic I want to tell you something.
Garlic                 : What is that?
Garlic Dad's       : I want to marry with Mama Red, so she will to take care of you.
Garlic                 : ... Okay, if that you want.

And  Garlic Dad's marry with onoion Mom's, and then their live together. Not long after their marry, Garlic Dad's  want to go to the city again.

Garlic Dad's       : “Mama Red, I want to go sell something in the city. Please take care Garlic and Onion.
Onion Mom's     : Okay, darling. I will take care them well.
Garlic Dad's       : Garlic, Onion, what you want from the city?
Onion                 : I want many beautiful dress, shoes, and jewelry.”
Garlic                 : I just want a white rose and your safe.
Garlic Dad's       : Okay.. I will get you ask. Bye..bye.. all!
OM, G, O           : Bye..bye,papa!

After their father go to city, Onion her mom begin to rude Garlic.


Onion Mom's      : Garlic!!! you must wash clothes, plate, and all kind of homework!
Onion                  : Wash my clothes until clean like new!
Garlic                  : Y..yes, mom!
OM & O              : Quickly!!!

Every day, Garlic always abused by Onion & her Mom's. When Garlic go
to the river, she feel miss to her mother. Then hear a sound of a gold fish...


Gold Fish            : Help...Help me! Can you help me the sweet girl?
Garlic                  : Who and where are you?
Gold Fish            : I'm here. Can you take down this thing from my mouth?
Garlic                  : Ha?? You can talk? Oh, okay..okay I will help you!
Gold Fish            : Puah..! thank you very much good girl! My name is Gold Fish, what's your name?
Garlic                  : GG..g..Garlic. How you can talk?
Gold Fish            : Forget it, Garlic!

Garlic has a new best friend. One day, Onion saw Garlic Talking with fish.  Then  she catch the fish and fried it. after that, she give the bone of Gold Fish to the Garlic.

Garlic                   : What are you dong to my friend?
Onion                   : Friend?? That’s fish! Are you crazy?


Garlic make a grave for her friend. And then, a miracle happened, on the fish grave grow up a
gold tree. And the news heared by the kingdom. The kingdom sent three guard to take the gold tree for medicine the Queen.


Guard 1                : We from the kingdom want to take the plant for Queen
medicine.
Om & O               : Yes, take it.”
Guard 2                : Okay, I will take it. Ugggh... I can’t.
Guard 3                : Huh...you’re tired! Let me try! Uggggh...hah..hah..
It’s very hard.

The three guard, Onion & her Mom can’t take the gold Tree. Then, came Garlic.

Garlic                    : Let me take it!
Onion Mom's        : Bawang Putih!!! You must...
Guard 2                 : Ssssstt....

And, Garlic can take the tree and give it to the guards. Onion & her Mom' give
a angry face to Garlic. 3 days later, the Queen has been recover.


Prince                    : How your feeling?”
Queen                    : I'm better now, I think you need go to the girl and say thank you!
Prince                    : Yes, mom. I will go there. Guard get me to that house!
Guard 1,2,3            : Okay, prince..

(In Garlic's house)

Guard 1                  : Excuse me!
Garlic                     : Yes..”
Guard 3                  : This is it, Prince! The girl who plant that tree.
Prince                     : Really?
Garlic                     : Yes,I’m.
Prince                     : Thank you. Because the plant my mother has been recover. And, I promise Will marry with a girl who has been make my mother recover. So, i Purpose to marriage you.
Garlic                      : Immpossible, you must been wrong.
Prince                      : No, you’re the girl. Are accept my purpose?
Garlic                      : Yes, I accept.

Garlic carry to the palace to meet the queen.

Prince                      : Mom, this is the girl.
Queen                      : Is that you, sweet girl?
Garlic                      : Yes, Queen.
Prince                      : Mom, I purpose to marry her. Are you blessing us?
Queen                      : Of course,son. I blessing you.

Tomorrow morning, the wedding ceremony is marry.

Onion                       : Mom, why Bawang Putih marry with the prince, why not me??
Onion Mom's           : I dont know, stupid girl!
Onion                       : Arrrrrghhh......

Finally, Garlic and the prince live happily forever.


THE END


Unknown

About Unknown -

Sekedar Blog yang sederhana, dan hanya ingin berbagi. Karena Sebaik-baik manusia adalah orang yang bermanfaat bagi orang lain

Subscribe for our all latest news and updates right in your inbox :

1 komentar:

Write komentar

Berkomentar u/ kritik & saran yg baik, demi kemajuan bersama,,